COVID-19 UPDATE – 06/18/20
While we are maintaining a clean environment, we are taking extra precautions to promote your safety, including:
- Change of hours
- All GFCU members will wear masks and will have wellness and temperature checks before every shift.
- Hand sanitizer station and social distancing markers throughout the lobby.
- Rigorous cleaning procedures, including wiping down our counters and pens throughout member transactions
With these changes to our environment, one thing hasn’t changed — our commitment to our members, our community, and the the health and safety of you and your family.
Thank you for being a loyal Goldmark member. We look forward to welcoming you back in soon.
Re-Opening Lobby and Drive-Thru
Monday, JULY 6th, 2020
with NEW hours:
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 9:00 AM – 4:00PM
- Tuesday 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- Wednesday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thursday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday 8:30AM – 12:30PM
DRIVE – THRU
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Tuesday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Wednesday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Thursday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday 8:30AM – 12:30PM
- Protective Barriers
- We’ve installed protective barriers at each station and in every office.
- Increased cleanliness + sterilization
- Surfaces will be sanitized between each transaction and in high-touch, high-traffic areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Hand sanitizer will be available frequently throughout our location.
- Social Distancing Standards
- Floor decals and signs will encourage social distancing. Members will stand 6 feet apart in line.
- Masks + Gloves for Employees
- We’ve provided high-quality masks and gloves for all employees.
Please Stay Safe.
COVID-19 UPDATE – 05/01/20
It’s understandable that in this time of uncertainty, there’s a lot that feels unstable and unpredictable. We wanted to take a minute to reassure you that Goldmark FCU is safe, sound, and ready to serve you in whatever way we can:
- We are here for you! If you have been affected by Covid-19 and need assistance please call (508) 222-3009 and speak to a member service representative today
- If you are directly affected by Covid-19, have a mortgage or equity loan and seeking assistance please call us today
- Reminder – we offer skip a pay on personal and auto loans
We will continue to update you on branch operations as we have more information, but hope you’ll remember that your Credit Union family is here to support you in whatever way we can. From all of us here at Goldmark FCU, we wish you and your family continued health and safety.
Remember – you too can help stop the spread of germs by following CDC guidelines.
COVID-19 UPDATE – 03/18/20
As the public health concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) grows, we want to assure you that Goldmark is closely monitoring the latest from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as other state and federal agencies. We are taking all necessary measures for the health and safety of our members, employees and the community we serve. In doing that we’re temporarily altering how you bank with us.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, our branch lobby will be temporarily closed to the public until further notice as a protective measure to help mitigate the spread of illness, with lobby visits being handled on an appointment-only basis. Most routine transactions can be performed through the drive-up which will remain open during our regular business hours.
In order to help prevent the spread of any illness to the staff or public, we have asked that any member who are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms of illness (including respiratory disease or fever), or has had contact with someone who is ill, avoid visiting our branch if possible. To facilitate this, we are encouraging members to utilize our e-services.
As a reminder
ATMs, online banking, and mobile banking are available to access your accounts. Our staff is prepared to answer questions and, in many cases, provide instruction to you, should you have a question about how to use our e-services.
Meetings by Appointment
If you require in-branch assistance to do your banking, we will continue to be available to our members on an appointment only basis. Access to the following will require appointments,
- Account opening
- Lending services
- Retirement services
- Certificate of deposit transactions
- Other financial concerns
In times like these, we are committed to providing a safe, welcome and clean place for you to handle all your financial needs. We will continue to share information and updates, as appropriate. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
As part of the Goldmark family, we want to share with you that we have been tracking coronavirus (COVID-19) and implementing a course of action based on guidance from authorities and health organizations. Most importantly, we want you to know that we will always put our members and staff first.
We want to assure you that, as always, we are operating under already established high standards and a Pandemic policy, that has existed in the event of the current situation, so we can ensure the safety of our staff and members.
What We Are Doing:
- Ensuring proper disinfection of surfaces and stepping up frequency of cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Ensuring that our staff come to work healthy
- Following recommendations of authorities and utilizing best practices, such as wearing gloves while handling money.
- Reminding you, our members, that if there is a time in which you prefer not to enter a public facility, banking can be done from the drive-up window during operational hours.
In times like these, we are committed to providing a safe, welcome and clean place for you to handle all of your financial needs. We will continue to share information and updates, as appropriate.